Some single cell tanks may require the installation of By-Pass pipework, with maybe the addition of a pressure reducing valve, to ensure there is no disruption of water supply when the tank
Our Specialist Civil Engineering division have all the skills, knowledge, plant and equipment required to carry out this type of works and others to include:
- Excavations to locate Inlet and Outlet mains
- Deep excavations to locate and repair/extend/adapt washout valves and pipework.
- Installation of new pipework connections and By-Pass pipework
- Installation of Pressure Reducing Valves
- Capping off of redundant inlet and outlet pipework
- Improvement to site drainage including construction of new manholes and chambers
- Extensions to inlet pipework to improve reservoir circulation
- Construction of internal concrete baffle walls and extension to divide walls
- New Penstocks and alterations to existing tanks or reservoirs
- Supply and installation of new sampling cabinets
Along with current EUSR, plant operative and CSCS certification, all our specialist civils staff hold current confined space entry training which means whether the work is inside or out, we are able to fulfil our clients requirements.