After Stonbury had completed the internal and external refurbishment of this service reservoir, our client asked us to carry out adaptions and improvements to the inlet pipework.
This involved installing a new flow meter and an electric actuated position control valve (CPC Valve) to enable the client to have better control over levels within the reservoir.
Works scope includes:
- Excavation of embankment to allow the new pipework to be installed
- Installation of a double T and valve arrangement onto the existing water main
- Installation of new pipework out of the existing chamber to the location of a new flow meter and CPC control valve
- Construction of new flow meter chamber
- Ducting to the existing buildings
- Backfilling of the excavations and the existing chamber around the new valves
- Electrical connections to the new pipework equipment and control panel
Registered Office: Chawston House, Chawston Lane, Chawston, Bedfordshire, MK44 3BH
Registered in England & Wales Number: 1721842 VAT Number: 382 2865 32
Copyright © 2019 Stonbury Limited