After two rounds of intense judging, we are very proud to have made the National Water Industry Awards 2020 shortlist.
The entry sits within the 'Most Innovative New Technology of the Year' category, for the design and production of magnetic vent covers, developed for an ongoing upstand refurbishment programme.
The magnetic vent covers were designed by Stonbury to replace the standard push-fit vent which are single-use items, can be unreliable and often difficult to install.
- Assuring the absolute integrity of potable water storage assets
- Maintaining air-flow into the water head-space
- Keeping the asset 'live' and in supply
- Finding a non-aggressive engineering means of replacing the vent without prejudicing water quality in the process
- Simple to use, fast to install, reusable, easy to clean and adjustable!
Please view the fantastic animation below and wish us luck, the winner will be announced in May.